Feb 28th: A Tour! Locavore Landmarks of Alameda
Buy your tickets HERE. Now, before we max out!
Slow Food South Bay has organized an amazing day of exploration on Alameda. Join us to taste local liquors, have a lunch that helps to complete the full cycle of food and wander a plant nursery doing good in the community. Sounds like Good, Clean and Fair Food to us!
“Locavore Landmarks of Alameda”
Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Cost: $45 per person, includes lunch at FoodShift
Join us for private tours of 3 unique enterprises:
1) St. George Spirits — gin, vodka and more!
2) FoodShift — a solution to food waste
3) Ploughshares Nursery — plants for sale, classes
For more information about the stops on our tour, visit:
1) www.stgeorgespirits.com — the first artisanal distillery in America since Prohibition
2) http://foodshift.net/ – a nonprofit working to reduce waste, create jobs and build more resilient communities
Questions? Write to Ann Duwe at: email@example.com